Thursday, April 30, 2009

Things I'm loving and hating about Milan right now

  • HATE the fact that I can't get the free international long distance passcode/pin to work from the hotel room phone.
  • HATING Sprint who promised that my cell phone would work here and it isn't.
  • LOVE Franco the hotel concierge, Swisscom operator Franciso, and the hot guy in the blue shirt at the Ristorante Avenna.
  • Loving the randomly graphic phone sex commercials on Italian tv.
  • Hate the fact that the map we had totally mispresented where our hotel was from the subway. I was hot and cranky by the time we got there.
  • Love the nicely appointed room with the nice firm beds at the Hotel Milea Milano.
  • Love that Todd and I each arrived safe and without the swine flu.
  • LOVE BEING AWAY FROM THE TROUBLES of home.

No comments: