Tuesday, March 2, 2010

arrgggh

I've been doing this new diet for the past couple of weeks - sort of a hybrid of about 5 different ones out there - basically eliminating alcohol, cutting back on wheat, eating at least 7 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, and not eating any processed sugar. For the most part I haven't had many of the cravings or fallen into any pitfalls like I thought I would.

That is until today. For whatever reason today of all days I want nothing more than a king-sized Snickers bar and a diet Mountain Dew. And Wheat Thins. Or some sort of salty cracker. The cravings are killing me people!

Instead of giving in to temptation, I'm gonna sit here and drink my third liter of water today and contemplate on just why exactly, my boyfriend Matt Damon is growing this fugly mustache?

Also, the upcoming tenth (!) season of Dancing With the Stars contestant line-up was announced today. For the first time in several seasons I'm actually excited about most of the competitors this time around. Ochocinco! Niecy Nash (paired with my angel Louis Van Amstel)! Shannen "Picasso Face" Doherty!

And maybe scary mean Russian dance pro Anna Trebunskaya will knock the smug assiness right out of Evan Lysacek! Although he'll be right at home with all of the self-tanner used on the show.

No comments: