Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brolin sandwich!

I've loved Josh Brolin since his Goonies and "Young Riders"days. I've stuck with him all this time - through the lean "Bed of Roses" and "Mod Squad" years, and it's great to see him getting the recognition he deserves recently with his performances in No Country For Old Men and now "W".
I also love his dad James - I think I'm the only person who's seen all 27 episodes of the show "Pensacola: Wings of Gold".
I've loved Jim Brolin since the man was rockin the Barry Gibb hair and the beard in the Amityville Horror and then was the true essence of hot during the run of the awesome series "Hotel". I mean seriously was there anything hotter in the 80s than Peter McDermott on "Hotel"? The stuff of dreams people! And now he fawkin' married to Barbra freakin' Streisand! That rules! It's a little disheartening to realize that Jim is pushing 70 though.

Anyway, Josh was totally brilliant on SNL tonight. Sign me up for a Brolin manwich!

No comments: