Monday, November 3, 2008

Is it Wednesday yet?

This election stuff is likely to drive me to drink. I'm sitting here on the eve before undoubtedly the most historic election in my lifetime and I'm so anxious I'm nauseous.
Tomorrow I will again be volunteering as a King county election inspector. The 2008 election day promises to be horribly exhausting. I have to be out of the house by 4:30 AM and over to one of the largest polling places in the county, to be greated by people already in line to vote at 7:00AM. Every election day is trying but tomorrow is going to be a doozy. I kind of want to take a Xanax to get through it all. Too bad I don't have any of those.

By the way, this "vote by phone" scam that's been happening over the last few days? SUCKS ASS! Why are some Americans such f*cking assholes? Don't let these assholes steal your right to vote!

Go Obama/Biden!

No comments: