Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Things I'm thankful for in 2008:

  • At the top of the list is, and always will be, my close group of friends who continue to be so supportive as I struggle to get all of my shit together. I am truly blessed to have such beautiful people in my life.
  • Speaking of friends...I'd never thought I'd say something like this, but I'm actually thankful for a stupid little networking site like Facebook for putting me back in touch with so many people that I haven't been connected with in years. It's been great getting to know folks again.
  • While my dad's health hasn't been good this year, I am thankful that our relationship is improving and we're getting along better. I am also thankful that Sharon is still here to enjoy the 2008 holiday season.
  • And I'm thankful that I've taken time this year to try and get my head on straight and to try and take time "for me". I know I could do better with this but at least I'm trying.
  • Finally, I'm glad 2008 wasn't 2007.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

No comments: