Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Taylor Lautner...

I'm really trying to resist you since I'm old enough to be your mom, but you keep on being so freakin' adorable. While you weren't the most engaging host SNL ever had, I did really enjoy a few of the skits you were featured in like the "Team Jacob vs Team Edward" one.
Your monologue was awesome where you poked fun at yourself and your relationship with "the other Taylor" and won me over with your love of "Reba".

But my favorite skit was the middle school show choir called "The Sparklers" doing their Jingle Jangle Jam. Ha! As a member of the world famous Sparkling Choir of Love, I got a kick out of it.

[Note: I tried to load the video of the sketch from Hulu here but wasn't able to. I'll hopefully add it later. It's not to be missed]

No comments: