Tuesday, December 8, 2009

5 Things I Know Are True - SYTYCD top 8 edition

  1. Asleigh better be going home tomorrow. I'm sorry she dislocated her shoulder or whatever, but seriously America if you vote her into the top 6 (the finale?) without her having to dance or do anything this week I'm going to be really fucking angry. She's made it on the tour which us better than I thought (and I bet she thought) she would, so she should be good with that. Oh and how unlucky is Russell that he's had 2 partners that have injured themselves leaving him to dance solo. Very unfair for him.
  2. I LOVE Ellenore. Love love love. Oh okay, I love Legacy too. But I totally don't understand the judges criticism of the NappyTabs hip-hop routine. It was great. Am I high? What did I see that the judges didn't?
  3. Jakob is just perfect; I love him too and he can do no wrong in my book. And he makes any of his partners look good. He even made me like Mollee a little.
  4. Ryan and Kathryn's cha cha was one of the best that was ever done on this show. AWESOME.
  5. The Music was so Weird. "Din Da Da" by Kevin Aviance?! On nationally televised show? Used by Ryan in his ballroom solo?! WTF? But taking away from this brilliance was the fact that randomly two Samantha Ronson remixes (one of an Annie song?) were used in routines. Plus hip-hop to the Doors, which was totally unacceptable.

No comments: