Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This Week in Season Premieres cont'd

  • Rock of Love Bus - After the last two seasons of skanks including Lacey, Daisy, and Angelique, I didn't think that they could possibly find sleazier women. I was wrong. I got 2 words for ya - TWAT SHOT. I'm going to go vomit now.

  • The Bachelor - Local DILF Jason Mesnik going on the "journey" again after that fickle c-u-next Tuesday Deanna broke his heart. He's looking to make a "connection" and find his "soulmate". I keep saying that I'm never going to watch this show again but there I am watching it.

  • True Beauty - 10 "beautiful" people who are really the tooliest tools that ever douched compete to see who has the most inner beauty. Gag. I couldn't get through the entire hour of this crap. That's saying something considering I did make it through the entire premier of Rock of Love Bus. You're on my SHIT LIST ABC. You got rid of Pushing Daisies for this shit?!

  • The Biggest Loser - Wow, these folks...wow. Just wow.

No comments: