Monday, January 23, 2012

Lovely and Amazing

I know everyone already blew up Twitter and the other social media outlets on the interwebs last week talking about Marc Maron's interview with Todd Glass on Maron's WTF podcast, but I want to make my own declaration of love.
Todd Glass has been one of my favorite comedians for decades. I could seriously listen/see Glass or Paul F. Tompkins (both from Philadelphia ironically) do comedy every single day of my life and not get bored.
I've had a little crush on Todd for years, so it was with a small amount of regret that I listened to Todd come out publicly as a gay man to Maron and the world.
But while my celebrity crush was squashed, getting a chance to hear Todd's journey and share his story was such a rare and gratifying privilege. I love you even more Todd Glass! Thanks for your candor and your bravery.
If you get a chance, please download and listen to this conversation.

No comments: