Thursday, November 17, 2011

Congrats Bradley!

People Magazine put out their annual Sexiest Man Alive issue this week. And this year good ol' Bradley Cooper took the title. 
Don't get me wrong, I like Bradley Cooper a lot and I think he's very handsome. But I kind of don't get why he's getting these accolades this year. I feel like he was getting way more hot press for his films etc. in 2010 than in recent months. Is it because he's currently dating (allegedly) Jennifer Lopez? Hmm...okay, I can see why he would deserve praise and recognition for that. She's amazingly hot!
I just want to say that I met Bradley Cooper and "hung out" with him at a party once back in 1999 right around his Alias days. He was cute and funny but seriously one of the biggest goofs that I've ever met in my life. I'm sure he's done some maturing in the 12 years since then, but that evening left a permanent impression on my view of him. Another great thing is to watch his Inside The Actors Studio episode. He was the first (and I think only?) actual graduate of "The New School" to ever appear on the show and James Lipton gets even more insane with him than he usually does with his guests. Cooper cries more than once during the show. It is a gem to behold.

BTdubs my favorite photo will forever be this one posted below taken at the 2009 Golden Globes. Coop's shit-eating, slightly intoxicated grin; Ryan Reynolds giving you his best Cary Grant stare-down; both looking suave as hell in their tuxedos. It's a slash-fiction writer's dream. Good times!



No comments: