Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hey, where's my multi-million dollar contract?!

I have hair exactly like Troy Polamalu from the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The difference between me and Troy? (besides the fact that I'm an almost 40 year old woman who's not athletic and he's a marginally talented defensive safety for one of the best teams in the NFL )
He just insured his luscious unmanageably frizzy locks for a million dollars after signing an endorsement deal with Head and Shoulders shampoo. Sigh...I wish Troy would focus on tackling fools instead of his hair follicles so that my beloved Steelers could win another Super Bowl ring.
I don't know how much of this I really blame on Troy. It's Lloyd's of London who's insuring his hair, and they're no strangers to insuring famous people's body parts (Tina Turner's legs, J.Lo's butt, Celine's vocal chords) just for publicity.
Shameless famewhores is what they are, but then again here I am talking about them so I guess the joke's on me.
But seriously Troy - can you hook a sister up with some free hair product?

No comments: