Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August musings

I totally forgot to watch the premier of Showtime's The Big C with Laura Linney, so I'll have to catch it later this week and give my review then (when it's completely irrelevant).

Although I exclaimed my joy about this on Twitter and Facebook - I am ecstatic that Lauren is the Season 7 champion on So You Think You Can Dance. Although I said I didn't care who won of the three finalists, my little LoFro was always my fave. I'm super excited to see all of these kids on tour when they come here in November.

True Blood is getting so good this season, and so very weird. Except for the character annihilation that they've done to my beloved Calvin Norris, I am still loving the changes that Ball and the other writers are making to the stories from the book for their small screen adaptations. I can't wait to see how this season winds down/up.

Finally, I'll leave you with this picture to ponder and wonder about for the rest of the week:

Just WHAT is going on here? Jane Fonda and Gossip Girl's Chace Crawford out on the town? With Jane's little sad bichon (clearly drugged) in her arm, while a gin and tonic's in her other hand? Are the two of them working on a movie/play/TV thing together? Are they lovers? Omigawd! I have so many questions...

No comments: