Friday, December 26, 2008

2009 Winter season TV shows that I'm looking forward to - Part 1



"Confessions of A Teen Idol" - VH1 Premieres 1/4/2009


What more can I ask for? A ridonkulous reality show putting washed-up C list celebrity former hotties from the 80s and 90s into a house to live together and try to find some of their dignity and maybe catch some of that elusive lightning in a bottle again.

Featuring Christopher Atkins (yay!), Eric Nies (boo!), Adrain Zmed (hee hee!), David Chokachi (yum!), Billy Hufsy(WTF? The dude from Fame?) and some guy from "90210" from a season that I didn't watch, and some other dude from Baywatch from a season I didn't watch.

And of course, the best part - this craptastic show will be hosted by Scott Baio! Awesome. I think I've found a new way to shake these winter doldrums.

No comments: