Monday, August 4, 2008

ARRRRGGGHHH! I hate moving!

clarification - I hate PACKING.

Why has it been such a f*cking struggle for me to pack my goddamm house up to move into my fabulous new one?! This week is it! I have to have everything done by Saturday morning when my movers are coming. And yet here I sit, actively procrastinating and avoiding packing.

Posting blog entries and uploading photos from my recent trip to Mexico instead of packing my kitchen is not what I should be doing. But I'm powerless. No motivation whatsoever. It's a sickness.
What am I going to do? I'm kind of on the verge of getting hysterical here. I'm so mad at myself for putting this off to the last minute but still I'm not doing anything to make a difference. I need someone to give me a good ol' slap and say "SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!"

No comments: