Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oscar Death Race 2011 - One week left

As mentioned previously, I'm participating in an Oscar Death Race to see if I can watch all 56 Academy Award nominated films for 2011.
I started out with a good base of 21 of the 56 movies under my belt, and I've slowly made my way to my current tally of 42 movies. I never expected to complete all 56, and even though I expect to knock out a few more in the coming days, I know I won't make it, but it's been really fun getting this close to the goal.
127 Hours*

Alice in Wonderland
Animal Kingdom
Another Year
Barney's Version
Biutiful
Black Swan*
Blue Valentine
The Confession
Country Strong
The Crush
Day & Night
Dogtooth
Exit Through the Gift Shop
The Fighter*
GasLand
God of Love
The Gruffalo
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows I
Hereafter
How To Train Your Dragon
I Am Love
The Illusionist
In A Better World
Incendies
Inception*
Inside Job
Iron Man 2
The Kids Are All Right*
Killing In The Name
The King's Speech*
Let's Pollute
The Lost Thing
Madagascar, a Journey Diary
Na Wewe
Outside The Law
Poster Girl
Rabbit Hole
Restrepo
Salt
The Social Network*
Strangers No More
Sun Come Up
Tangled
The Tempest
The Town
Toy Story 3*
TRON Legacy
True Grit*
Unstoppable
The Warriors of Qiugang
Waste Land
The Way Back
Winter's Bone*
Wish 143
Wolfman

No comments: