Monday, November 8, 2010

Things and things

It's being reported that the producers of the Oscars have asked my boyfriend Hugh Jackman to host the 2011 ceremony again based on how successful he was when he hosted back in 2009.
But he's turned them down because he's scheduled to start shooting the X-Men: Wolverine sequel in late February/early March. Right around the time that ceremony is usually televised.




Sigh...another chance to see this fine speciman of a human exquisitely fill a tuxedo has been squandered.


In other news, I am WOEFULLY behind in my novel writing venture for NaNoWriMo. To be on schedule I should've written close to 9,000 words by now. I don't want to tell you how many words I actually have on paper, but it's way less than 9K. I'm trying not to throw in the towel.

1 comment:

Robert & Carl said...

whoa! He's my boyfriend. We've establish conclusively that Mr. Hugh Jackson, in spite of his inconvenient marriage, is in fact gay,